BetterDoor Site Questions
General Door Questions
Astragals & French Door Solutions
Locks and Hardware
Sills and Sealing Systems
- Weathersealing - Weatherstrips
- Weathersealing - Door Bottoms
- Weathersealing - Corner Pads & Seals
- Traditional Sills
- Z-Series Sill System
- Z-Articulating Cap Sill
- Sill Kits
- Sill Caps
- Lock Systems
- Lock Parts & Accessories
- Lock Handsets
- Ultimate Trilennium Astragal Resources
- Ultimate Multi-Point Astragal Resources
- Ultimate Flip Lever Astragal Resources
- Ultimate Hurricane Astragal Resources
- Ultimate Lite Astragal Resources
- Ultimate Astragal Resources
- General Astragal Resources
Can Endura French Door Astragals be painted or stained?
Yes they can!
The aluminum bodies of the Endura Astragals can be painted in accordance with Endura's Ultimate Astragal Repainting Instructions.
The veneer bodies of the Endura Astragals can be stained in accordance with Endura's Ultimate Wood Veneer Astragal Finishing and Maintenance Instructions.